Strep-Tactin® MacroPrep® resinIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin® MacroPrep® consists of polymethacrylate, a synthetic material coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin® and is applicable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins. In contrast to agarose resins, plant cell components such as chlorophyll are not unspecifically bound by this resin, which makes Strep-Tactin® MacroPrep® the favorable alternative.
The suspension can be used for packing of gravity flow columns since the resin is optimized for column affinity chromatography, rather than for batch purification. To pack a column with 1 ml resin bed volume, 2 ml 50% suspension are necessary.
- Bead Size: 50 µm
- Biotin Binding Capacity: > 300 nmol/ml resin
- Exclusion Limit: 1 x 10^6
- Form: 50% suspension
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag®; Strep-tag®II; cross reactivity: biotin
- Strep-tag®II Binding Capacity: 3 mg/ml
- Support: Polymethacrylate
Packing of a Gravity Flow Column for Protein Purification