Strep-Tactin® Sepharose® columnIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin® Sepharose® columns contains 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin® and are applicable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins via gravity flow. Due to the low concentrated agarose, it is particularly suitable for large proteins, especially if the affinity to Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® is too high. The wide-meshed polymer allows for the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase.
To reduce the waiting period during sample and buffer application, the use of the application aid WET FRED is recommended.
- Bead Size: 45 - 165 µm
- Biotin Binding Capacity: > 300 nmol/ml resin
- Exclusion Limit: 3 x 10^7
- Form: Pre-packed gravity flow column
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag®; Strep-tag®II; cross reactivity: biotin
- Strep-tag®II Binding Capacity: 3 mg/ml
- Support: 4% agarose
Strep-Tactin® Sepharose® Color based functionality check
Protein Purification with Large Sample Volumes using Wet Fred