Strep-Tactin® Superflow® high capacity cartridgeIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Please be informed that we have changed Cat. No. 2-1237-001 and 2-1238-001 to 2-1239-001 and 2-1240-001 due to a change in the cartridge body. There are no differences in the specifications or performance of these new cartridges so that they can be used as before.
Strep-Tactin® Superflow® high capacity cartridges contain a 6% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin® and are applicable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins with HPLC/FPLC devices such as Äkta® systems (Cytiva). In comparison to Strep-Tactin® Superflow®, Strep-Tactin® Superflow® high capacity has a higher density of immobilized Strep-Tactin®, which leads to a 3- to 5-fold higher yield of purified protein.
- Bead Size: 60 - 160 µm spherical
- Biotin Binding Capacity: > 900 nmol/ml resin
- Dynamic Protein Binding Capacity: 7 mg/ml resin
- Exclusion Limit: 6 x 10^6
- Form: Pre-packed cartridge
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag®; Strep-tag®II; cross reactivity: biotin
- Support: 6% agarose, crosslinked
Color based functionality check - Strep-Tactin® and Strep-Tactin®XT columns compared