Strep-Tactin® Superflow® resinIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin® Superflow® is a 6% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin® and applicable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins.
The suspension can be used for packing of gravity flow columns since the resin is optimized for column affinity chromatography, rather than for batch purification. To pack a column with 1 ml resin bed volume, 2 ml 50% suspension is necessary.
- Bead Size: 60 - 160 µm spherical
- Biotin Binding Capacity: > 300 nmol/ml resin
- Exclusion Limit: 6 x 10^6
- Form: 50% suspension
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag®; Strep-tag®II; cross reactivity: biotin
- Strep-tag®II Binding Capacity: 3 mg/ml
- Support: 6% agarose, crosslinked
Packing of a Gravity Flow Column for Protein Purification