Strep-Tactin®XT Spin Column KitIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin®XT Spin Column Kit contains all essential reagents required for purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins from small samples. It provides Buffer W, Buffer BXT, 25 spin columns and receiver tubes. Spin columns are filled with dried polymethacrylate, a synthetic material coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin®XT and are compatible with conventional microcentrifuges, allowing a rapid, parallel processing of multiple samples.
With one column up to 400 µg of mCherry-Strep-tag®II (28 kDa) can be purified under physiological conditions in less than 10 minutes. Prior to application, the spin columns need to be re-hydrated and activated with Buffer W. In contrast to agarose resins, plant cell components such as chlorophyll are not unspecifically bound by the resin, making the Strep-Tactin®XT Spin Column Kit a favorable alternative.
Please note that the spin columns are not reusable.
- Kit Content: 25 spin columns, 25 receiver tubes, once 1x Buffer W and 1x Buffer BXT
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag® and Strep-tag®II
- Support: Polymethacrylate
- Twin-Strep-tag® Binding Capacity: 400 µg/spin column