Strep-Tactin®XT Spin ColumnsIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin®XT Spin Columns contain dried polymethacrylate, a synthetic material coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin®XT and are suitable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins. The pre-packed spin columns are provided with receiver tubes and compatible with conventional microcentrifuges, allowing a rapid, parallel processing of multiple samples.
Up to 400 µg of mCherry-Strep-tag®II (28 kDa) can be purified under physiological conditions in less than 10 minutes. Prior to application, the spin columns need to be re-hydrated and activated with Buffer W. In contrast to agarose resins, plant cell components such as chlorophyll are not unspecifically bound by the resin, making Strep-Tactin®XT Spin Columns a favorable alternative.
Please note that the spin columns are not reusable.
- Form: 25 pre-packed spin columns with receiver tubes
- Kit Content: 25 spin columns and receiver tubes
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag® and Strep-tag®II
- Support: Polymethacrylate
- Twin-Strep-tag® Binding Capacity: 400 µg/spin column