Helios™ a CyTOF® systemFLUIDIGM Kontakt z doradcą
- The Helios™ mass cytometer enables the sensitive and precise detection of metal-tagged antibodies bound to tissue regions of interest interrogated by the Hyperion™ Tissue Imager.
- Helios also serves as a high-dimensional single-cell suspension analysis tool when decoupled from the Hyperion Tissue Imager. Learn more about the unique capabilities of the Hyperion Imaging System to function in dual mode to perform high-multiplex characterization spanning cell suspension and tissue samples using proven CyTOF® technology.
- For latest-generation, stand-alone cell suspension mass cytometry, the fully automated CyTOF XT™ provides significant advantages over the Helios system. Reimagine cytometry with CyTOF XT.
- Design panel.
Easily build panels with up to 50 metal-tagged antibodies and reagents using Maxpar® Panel Designer. Add barcoding to multiplex your samples for even better data quality. Or use pre-built panels to get started!
- Prepare samples.
CyTOF systems provide highly multiplexed single-cell data from cell suspension samples. Standard protocols for preparing single-cell suspensions from solid or liquid tissues and tumors can be used for CyTOF sample prep. Check out our support page for staining protocols.
- Acquire data.
The Helios system provides the same excellent standard of data quality as the latest-generation mass cytometer, CyTOF XT, but requires manual resuspension and loading of samples.
- Analyze data.
CyTOF systems produce standard FCS 3.0 (Helios) or 3.1 (CyTOF XT) data files that can be analyzed with any compatible software, including but not limited to FCS Express™ and Maxpar Pathsetter™.
CyTOF systems are the only high-parameter cytometers backed by more than 1,500 publications. Covering a wide spectrum of diseases and research applications, this collection of studies demonstrates the versatility and proven performance of mass cytometry for translational and clinical research around the world.
- J Transl Med | 2022 Jan 3
Bilirubin ameliorates murine atherosclerosis through inhibiting cholesterol synthesis and reshaping the immune system
- J Intensive Care | 2021 Dec 20
Prolonged enhancement of cytotoxic T lymphocytes in the post-recovery state of severe COVID-19
- Nat Commun | 2021 Dec 17
Heterocellular OSM-OSMR signalling reprograms fibroblasts to promote pancreatic cancer growth and metastasis
- Nat Commun | 2021 Dec 14
Depletion of central memory CD8+ T cells might impede the antitumor therapeutic effect of Mogamulizumab
A critical success factor when adopting high-performance technology is acquiring the proficiency and support necessary to accelerate your research and discovery initiatives. Fluidigm PRO Services are a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help you maximize your investment, scale up productivity and empower your laboratory with greater access to professional resources.
Related products that will help you make the most of Helios
- EQ Four Element Calibration Beads—100 mL
- SKU 201078
- A solution of polystyrene bead standards containing known concentrations of the metal isotopes 140/142Ce, 151/153Eu, 165Ho, and 175/176Lu used to normalize mass cytometry data.
- Nebulizer, CyTOF/CyTOF2/Helios
- SKU 101794
- The Nebulizer is part of the sample introduction system.
- Maxpar® Direct™ Immune Profiling Assay™
- SKU 201325
- The Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay is designed and optimized for deep immune profiling of human peripheral whole blood and PBMC. The 30 antibodies in the kit are provided in a dry single-tube format that includes Cell-ID Intercalator-103Rh for identification of live/dead cells. The assay enables comprehensive identification and characterization of 37 immune cell populations, including all major T cell subsets (CD4+ and CD8+ naive, central memory, effector memory, and terminal effector), CD4+ regulatory T cells, CD4– mucosal-associated invariant T cells (MAIT) / natural killer T (NKT) cells, B cell subsets (naive and memory, plasmablasts), natural killer (early and late) cells, T helper (Th) cell phenotypic subsets (Th1-like, Th2-like, and Th17-like), gamma delta (γδ) T cells, monocytes (classical, transitional, and nonclassical), dendritic cell subsets (plasmacytoid and myeloid), granulocytes, basophils, eosinophils, and neutrophils. The assay kit includes all Fluidigm reagents needed for cell staining. Additional reagents needed to run a mass cytometry experiment on the Helios™ system can be purchased separately from Fluidigm or third-party suppliers.