REGN-CoV-derived Anti-SARS-CoV-2 RBD mAbsInvivoGen Kontakt z doradcą
InvivoGen provides a set of recombinant monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) featuring a mouse IgG2a constant region, and the variable region of 'Casirivimab (REGN10933)' or 'Imdevimab (REGN10987'), two clones originally described as potent SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing mAbs :
- Anti-CoV2RBD-cas-mIgG2a (derived from Casirivimab)
- Anti-CoV2RBD-imd-mIgG2a (derived from Imdevimab)
InvivoGen's Anti-CoV2RBD-cas-mIgG2a and Anti-CoV2RBD-imd-mIgG2a have been generated by recombinant DNA technology, produced in CHO cells, and purified by affinity chromatography, ensuring lot-to-lot reproducibility. Furthermore, these mAbs have been functionally validated by ELISA (see data below). The absence of bacterial contamination has been confirmed by cellular assays.
Casirivimab and Imdevimab were generated using both humanized mice and convalescent patients . These mAbs specifically target two distinct and non-overlapping regions of the SARS-CoV-2 S-RBD and potently block its binding to the ACE2 receptor on target cells .
- Detecting the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in culture supernatant and/or in serum (ELISA)
- Flow cytometry binding assays
- Developing neutralizing antibody cocktails against SARS-CoV-2
- Monitoring SARS-CoV-2 variant escape
Functionally validated by ELISA using coated Spike-RBD proteins derived from SARS-CoV-2 variants
- Hansen J. et al., 2020. Studies in humanized mice and convalescent humans yield a SARS-CoV-2 antibody cocktail. Science 369:1010-1014.