InvivoGen provides a mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb) featuring:
- a variable region that specifically targets the humanACE2 transmembrane protein, established as the SARS-CoV-2 receptor 
- the mouse IgG2b constant region
The Anti-hACE2-mIgG2b antibody was obtained following Swiss mice immunization with DNA encoding hACE2. It is produced in hybridoma cells and purified by affinity chromatography with protein A.
- Monitoring cell surface expression of human ACE2 in primary cells or engineered cell lines by FACS (see Figure)
- Isotype confirmed by ELISA
- Functionality validated by FACS using HEK-Bue™ hACE2-TMPRSS2 cells
Read our reviews discussing SARS-CoV-2
- Hoffmann M. et al., 2020. SARS-CoV-2 cell entry depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and is blocked by a clinically proven protease inhibitor. Cell. 181:1-16.