Anti-mgp75-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is a recombinant mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibody (mAb) based on the previously described TA99 mAb that reacts against both human and mouse gp75 antigens . The TA99 mAb has a sequence that is 100% murine (constant and variable regions), thus ensuring minimal immunogenicity upon repeated injections into mice. This mAb efficiently induces protective immunity against B16F10 melanoma, either subcutaneous or metastatic . Of note, the mIgG2a isotype was shown to be the most potent at inducing antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity compared to mIgG1, mIgG2b, and mIgG3 . As opposed to the original hybridoma-based production which contains a mixed population of anti-gp75 antibodies featuring correct or aberrant light chains , InvivoGen produces the recombinant anti-mgp75-mIgG2a mAb using Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells.
Anti-mgp75-mIgG2a is purely monoclonal and is provided in an InvivoFit™ grade, a high-quality standard specifically adapted toin vivo studies.
Anti-mgp75-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is specifically adapted for in vivo use in mice:
- Sequence is 100% murine
- Free from non-relevant mAbs found in hybridoma-based productions
- Guaranteed sterile, endotoxin level < 1 EU/mg
- Suitable for parenteral delivery in mice (azide-free)
- Low aggregation < 5%
- Produced in animal-free facilities and defined media
Anti-mgp75-mIgG2a InvivoFit™ is purified by affinity chromatography with protein A. Its binding to mouse gp-75 is validated using ELISA.
- Thomson T.M. et al., 1985. Pigmentation-associated glycoprotein of human melanomas and melanocytes: definition with a mouse monoclonal antibody. J Invest Dermatol. 85(2):169-74.
- Hara I. et al., 1995. Implicating a role for immune recognition of self in tumor rejection: passive immunization against the brown locus protein. J Exp Med. 182(5):1609-14.
- Nimmerjahn F. & Ravetch J.V., 2005. Divergent immunoglobulin g subclass activity through selective Fc receptor binding. Science. 310(5753):1510-2.
- Boross P. et al., 2014. Anti-tumor activity of human IgG1 anti-gp75 TA99 mAb against B16F10 melanoma in human FcgammaRI transgenic mice. Immunol Lett. 160(2):151-7.