CyTOF XTFLUIDIGM Kontakt z doradcą
Technology CyTOF XT
- XTra Autonomy.
CyTOF® XT automation expands what your lab can accomplish by simplifying daily workflows and freeing operator time for other tasks
- XTra Efficiency.
Simplified front-end assembly, bottle tray for solutions and automated tuning minimize maintenance and calibration.
- XTra Clarity.
The precision of measuring marker expression using mass cytometry is unmatched by fluorescence cytometry methods. Cleaner signals mean data is more accurate.
Worflow CyTOF XT
- Design Panel. Easily build panels with 20 to 50 or more metal-tagged antibodies and reagents using Maxpar® Panel Designer. Add barcoding to multiplex your samples for even better data quality. Or use pre-built panels to get started!
- Load. Up to 13 individual samples can be loaded in the chilled sample carousel for a single batch run.
- Resuspend. The sample pellet is automatically resuspended and calibration beads added immediately prior to acquisition of each sample.
- Acquire. Up to 13 different panels and sample types can be acquired unattended with preconfigured acquisition templates on the CyTOF XT.
- Analyze. FCS 3.1 files can be analyzed with any capable software including FCS Express™ and Cytobank. Maxpar Pathsetter™ provides automated immune profiling data analysis.
Insight made easy. Get meaningful results from your research with our complete offering of automated, efficient data analysis software. Whether you're evaluating single cells, real-time PCR results or genotyping data, our advanced software programs include standard analysis techniques as well as superior interpretation methods to help you make the most of your work.
- biorxiv | 2022 Jan 18
Development of an HIV reporter virus that identifies latently infected CD4+ T cells
- medrxiv | 2022 Jan 13
Immunity in Omicron SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough COVID-19 in vaccinated adults
- Front Immunol | 2022 Jan 11
High Dimensional Analyses of Circulating Immune Cells in Psoriatic Arthritis Detects Elevated Phosphorylated STAT3 7
- J Immunother Cancer | 2022 Jan 11
Systemic high-dose dexamethasone treatment may modulate the efficacy of intratumoral viral oncolytic immunotherapy in glioblastoma models
- Nat Commun | 2022 Jan 11
C-type lectin receptor CLEC4A2 promotes tissue adaptation of macrophages and protects against atherosclerosis
A critical success factor when adopting high-performance technology is acquiring the proficiency and support necessary to accelerate your research and discovery initiatives. Fluidigm PRO Services are a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help you maximize your investment, scale up productivity and empower your laboratory with greater access to professional resources.