AccuLift - system do mikrodysekcji laserowejFLUIDIGM Kontakt z doradcą
Combining Gentle IR Capture and Powerful UV Cutting to Uncover Unique Genomic or Proteomic Signatures from Tissue Samples. The proprietary and patent-pending design of the AccuLift System is designed for routine cellular capture down to single-cell resolution.
- Preparation. The AccuLift system improves tissue recovery with each laser pulse, even for challenging samples like frozen and FFPE tissue.
- Selection. The AccuLift system harnesses the power of IR and UV laser cutting in one unique platform and AccuLift Release Slides, enabling superior capture efficiency.
- Purification. AccuLift LCM reagent kits enable superior purification of high-quality DNA and RNA from small amounts of starting material.
- Molecular analysis. AccuLift LCM reagent kits enable amplification of nucleic acids.
Insight made easy. Get meaningful results from your research with our complete offering of automated, efficient data analysis software. Whether you're evaluating single cells, real-time PCR results or genotyping data, our advanced software programs include standard analysis techniques as well as superior interpretation methods to help you make the most of your work.
A critical success factor when adopting high-performance technology is acquiring the proficiency and support necessary to accelerate your research and discovery initiatives. Fluidigm PRO Services are a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help you maximize your investment, scale up productivity and empower your laboratory with greater access to professional resources.
- Instrument Control Computer
- Computation: Intel® Core™ i7 1065D7 (Microsoft® Surface® Pro 6)
- Memory: 16 GB
- Storage: 512 GB SSD
- Operating system: Windows® 10
- Ports: 1 USB 3.0 port, 1 USB C port
- Accessories: Keyboard, stylus, mouse
- Dimensions: 83 x 46 x 69 cm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 39 kg
- Power Requirements: 50–60 Hz, 110–230 V Fluidigm provides region-specific power cord.
- Data collection and analysis: AccuLift™ software
- Working environment
- Indoor use only, ambient room temperature