Edge™ 96-Well, Non-Treated, Flat-Bottom MicroplateNUNC Kontakt z doradcą
When filled with sterile water or media, the surrounding moat acts an evaporation buffer during extended incubation, yielding consistent, viable cells across the entire 96-well plate that in turn enhances productivity for cell-based assays. Enabling the use of all 96 wells allows researchers to plan experiments more efficiently, resulting in potentially less cost and related product waste.
- The Edge 2.0 Plate provides an efficient and economical solution for preventing evaporation and in turn the risks associated with edge effect.
- The surrounding built-in moat is divided into 4 sectional reservoirs, each can be filled with 1.7 to 2.0mL sterile water, buffer or media.
- Replenish fluid in the reservoirs every 3 days in the humidified incubator to ensure the effectiveness of the evaporation barrier.
- Nunclon™ Delta cell culture surface treatment of the wells promotes cell attachment and growth.
- The non-treated surface is available for suspension cell culture or general solution-based assays
- Use the Edge 2.0 Plate in conjunction with the Thermo Scientific™ Varioskan™ LUX multimode microplate reader. The filled moat of the plate functions as passive humidity control, allowing for simultaneous incubation and signal detection during long-term applications with living cells inside the plate reader.
Catalog Number: 267578
- Array: 8 x 12
- Bottom: Flat
- Certifications/Compliance: All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)
- Color: Clear
- Culture Area: 0.35 cm2/well
- Material: Polystyrene
- No. per Case: 160
- Quantity: 160/Cs.
- No. per Pack: 10
- Sterility: Non-sterile
- Surface Treatment: Non-treated
- No. of Wells: 96
- Product Line: Nunc™
- Lid: With Lid
- Green Features: Less waste, fewer resources used
- Volume (Metric) Well: 400 µL
- Packaging: 10 Pk., 160 Cases
- Type: Microplate
- Format: Standard
- Unit Size: Case of 160