VersiPlate PCR Strip Tube Plate, 96-well, low profile, whiteThermo Scientific Kontakt z doradcą
The Thermo Scientific VersiPlate, White 96-well Low Profile PCR Strip Tube Plate, is unique, with each strip of eight tubes being linked to each other forming the familiar 12 x 8 or 96-well ANSI format.
The small tear points between strips enable a single strip or as many as required for the individual experiment to be separated.
- Easier sample handling as multiple strips of samples can be handled simultaneously
- Reduced consumables waste as only the required numbers of strips need to be removed with the remainder being stored for the next experiment
- Can be used in instruments with or without a VersiFrame.
- The reusable polycarbonate frame can serve as a useful rack for a VersiPlate or any number of low profile strip tubes and facilitates sample loading into thermal cyclers
- The low profile format of the VersiPlate has a lower dead volume which reduces sample evaporation
- Available in white which improves signal reflection, reduces variation and increases the sensitivity of qPCR assays
- Maximum fill volume of 0.2 mL
Can be used with all Thermo Scientific VersiCap™ Mats, cap strips, adhesive and heat seals
- qPCR/Real-Time PCR
- For Use With (Equipment): Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers
- Color: White
- Material: Polycarbonate
- No. of Wells: 96
- Reaction Speed: Low profile
- Product Line: VersiPlate
- Skirt Style: Skirted
- Packaging: 25 Plates
- Type: PCR Microplate
- Format: Low Profile, 96-well
- Barcode: No Barcode