HotSplit DNA Polymerase 5U/µlBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
It uses thermolabil blocking groups that act over the amino-acid residues involved in enzyme polymerization. During the PCR initial denaturation step, the blocking groups are released and the active DNA Polymerase is available into the reaction.
The enzyme improves PCR specificity by preventing the extension of non-specifically bound primers during the reaction setup and the first heating cycle. Thus, it prevents the formation of primer-dimers.
Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase is ideal when using robotic PCR systems that include incubations at room temperature prior to temperature cycling.
This enzyme has applications in:
- Improved specificity and yields of PCR compared to conventional DNA Polymerase
- Amplification of PCR products of up to 5 kb
- Reduced error rates (1 - 10 x 10-6)
- Prevents the formation of primer-dimers
- Reduces non-specific amplification and primer degradation
- The enzyme is inactive at room temperature, and the activity is recovered by a 5-min incubation step at 95 °C
- Increased specificity
Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase (5U/µl) is supplied with a 10 X Reaction Buffer MgCl2 Free plus a separate tube of MgCl2 for optimising the magnesium concentration.
- Polymerase: BIOTOOLS HotSplit DNA Polymerase
- Hot Start effect: Yes
- Fidelity (vs Taq): ++
- Concentration: 5 U/μl
- GC-Rich PCR Performance: Yes
- Reaction Format: Master Mix
- Amplification size: Up to 5 kb
- Product size: 500 U, 1.000 U
- Exonuclease Activity: 5’ - 3’
- Shipping condition: Cold shipping
- Storage condition: -20ºC
- Regulatory Statement: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures