DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix StripsBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
Biotools has developed a new PCR product using one of its international patents: GELIFICATION. The process is simple because all the reagents needed for the PCR reaction are included in each vial, so just add the sample (DNA and primers).
- One well- One reaction format.
- Ready for in-field manipulation.
- No optimization needed.
LESS MANIPULATION & LESS CONTAMINATION
- Only need to add primers and DNA sample.
- Customized plates available: Give us your primers and we will include them in the Gelified reaction.
SHIPMENT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND STORAGE AT 4ºC
- Stable for long time periods at 4ºC.
- Reaction starts when the Gel is completely rehydrated with the increase of temperature.
NO NEED TO RESUSPEND
- Reaction will become liquid automatically with the increase of temperature (no handling).
ADVANTAGES vs LYOPHILIZATION
- Components keep their activity.
- No need to resuspend.
- Final concentration is mantained.
DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix - Strips (12 x8-Strips) and the gelified mix reagents can be stored at 4 °C respectively for long periods of time. The Ready-to-Use format minimises risk of contaminations, while promoting rapid sample processing ideal for routine applications.
This enzyme is a recombinant DNA Polymerase from Thermus sp. and cloned in E. coli, with both 5'-3' polymerase and 5'-3' exonuclease activities, and reduced error rates (1 - 10x 10-6).
Thermostable enzyme perfect for routine amplifications including:
- Amplification of PCR products of up to 5 Kb
- Colony screening
- Recombinant cDNA construction
- Routine DNA amplifications
DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix - Strips (12 x8-Strips) is available in Vials (fv 25 µl) and in 96 well Plates (fv 25 µl).
DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix - Strips (12 x8-Strips) 96 well Plates is supplied with 10 X Standard Reaction Buffer including 2 mM MgC2 and dNTPs.
DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix - Strips (12 x8-Strips) Vials (0,2 vials) 96 vials. Each vial includes Standard Reaction Buffer with 2 mM MgCl2, dNTPs, and DNA polymerase.
- Master Mix: DNA AmpliGel PLUS Master Mix Strips
- Hot Start effect: Yes
- GC-Rich PCR Performance: No
- Reaction Format: Gelified format and Ready to use
- Amplification size: Up to 10 kb
- Product size: 96 vials
- Shipping condition: Room temperature
- Storage condition: 4ºC
- Regulatory Statement: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures