DNA Amplitools Master MixBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
It is a ready-to-use 2X master mix that reduces set up time, liquid handling steps and prevents cross-contamination. With the exception of primers and template, the convenient DNA AmpliTools Master Mix provides all the necessary reagents at optimal concentrations to perform PCRs for targets up to 10 kb in length.
The DNA AmpliTools Master Mix (2X) works with different reaction volumes between 20-50 μl. The DNA AmpliTools Master Mixes of Biotools allow for convenient and easy to use PCRs, and they are ideally suited to routine PCR applications.
Applications of DNA AmpliTools Master Mix:
- Routine PCR (up to 10 kb)
- High throughput PCR
- Primer extension
- Generation of PCR products for TA cloning
- Gene sequencing
Note: This master mix is not recommended for certain experiments dealing with amplification of
sequences homologous to those found in E. coli.
The DNA AmpliTools Master Mix (2X) contains recombinant Biotools DNA Polymerase; dNTPs; MgCl2; Reaction Buffer; and stabilisers at optimal concentrations for efficient DNA amplifications.
- Master Mix: DNA AmpliTools Master Mixes
- Hot Start effect: No
- GC-Rich PCR Performance: No
- Reaction Format: Liquid Format
- Amplification size: Up to 10 kb
- Product size: 250 rxns, 500 rxns
- Shipping condition: Cold shipping
- Storage condition: -20ºC
- Regulatory Statement: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures