QUANTIMIX EASY kitBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
Real time detection of amplified products is performed by monitoring the increase of fluorescence after each amplification cycle. InQUANTIMIX EASY kit the fluorescent signal is generated by the incorporation of an intercalating fluorophores to the amplified products. In the exponential phase of the amplification there is a correlation between the amount of product and the initial template DNA and the amount of fluorescence is proportional to the amplified DNA in each cycle.
QUANTIMIX EASY KIT is a ready-to-use 2X Master Mix (QUANTIMIX EASY MASTER MIX), which contains: Biotools DNA polymerase, all four dNTPs, MgCl2, and reaction buffer. The easy-to-use Master Mix reduces set up time and liquid handling steps. All reaction components are included in the Master Mix, except template and primers.
The kit is compatible with real-time PCR thermal cyclers that use either standard or capillary reaction vials.
REAGENTS INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- QUANTIMIX EASY MASTER MIX: It is a ready-to-use 2X solution that contains all necessary components for real time amplification assays: Biotools DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, Reaction Buffer, and MgCl2 at the appropriate concentration (4mM).
- 50 mM MgCl2 Solution: Used only for specific real time assays which require an additional optimisation.
- Master Mix: Biotools Quantimix Easy kit
- Hot Start effect: No
- GC-Rich PCR Performance: No
- Reaction Format: Master Mix
- Product size: 96 rxns, 100 rxns, 200 rxns, 500 rxns, 1.000 rxns
- Shipping condition: Cold shipping
- Storage condition: -20ºC
- Regulatory Statement: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures