QUANTIMIX HotSplit Easy kitBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
The kit includes a chemically modified version of Biotools DNA Polymerase, Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase, which presents little or no activity at low temperatures and provides greater specificity and yield in DNA amplifications.
Real time detection of amplified products is performed by monitoring the increase of fluorescence after each amplification cycle. InQUANTIMIX HOTSPLIT EASY Kit the fluorescent signal is generated by the incorporation of DNA-binding dyes to the amplified products. In the exponential phase of the amplification there is a correlation between the amount of product and the initial template DNA. Thus, the amount of fluorescence is proportional to the amplified DNA in each cycle.
The Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase ensures high specificity and sensitivity. It overcomes the problems due to nonspecific priming, primer-dimer formation or unwanted reactions occurring at low temperatures during the PCR setting, because of the presence of thermolabil blocking groups acting over the amino-acid residues involved in enzyme polymerization. The polymerase activity is restored during the Initial Denaturation Step. On the other hand, Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase has a low base misincorporation rate in comparison with similar commercial enzymes.
QUANTIMIX HOTSPLIT EASY KIT is a ready-to-use 2X Master Mix (QUANTISPLIT), which includes all reaction components except template and primers.
REAGENTS INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- QUANTISPLIT: It is a 2X ready-to-use solution that contains all necessary components for real time amplification assays: Biotools HotSplit DNA Polymerase, all four dNTPs, Reaction Buffer and MgCl2 is also included at the appropriate concentration (4mM).
- 50 mM MgCl2 Solution: Used only for specific real time assays which require an additional optimisation.
- Master Mix: QUANTIMIX HOTSPLIT EASY KIT
- Hot Start effect: Yes
- GC-Rich PCR Performance: No
- Reaction Format: Master Mix
- Product size: 100 rxns, 200 rxns, 500 rxns
- Shipping condition: Cold shipping
- Storage condition: -20ºC
- Regulatory Statement: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures