Biotools High Retrotranscriptase - Starter KitBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
The kit uses the Biotools High Retrotranscriptase, a new reverse transcriptase that features a high thermostability and lacks the RNase H activity. The enzyme provides first strand cDNA synthesis with a broader optimal reaction temperature from 40°C to 65°C. Due to its thermostability, Biotools High Retrotranscriptase can transcribe GC-rich templates with large amounts of secondary structure without the help of reaction additives.
Biotools High Retrotranscriptase-Starter kit is supplied with both Oligo (dT)15 Primer and Random Primer. Random hexamer primers bind non-specifically and are used to synthesise cDNA from all RNAs in total RNA population. The Oligo (dT)15 Primer selectively anneals to the 3'-end of poly(A) RNA, synthesising cDNA only from poly(A) tailed mRNA. Gene-specific primers may also be used with the kit to prime synthesis from a specified sequence. The kit contains a recombinant RNase Inhibitor, High RNase Inhibitor, which protects RNA from degradation by RNases A, B and C.
The first strand cDNA products generated by Biotools High Retrotranscriptase are suitable for downstream gene cloning, analysis by standard PCR or real-time PCR.
- Biotools High Retrotranscriptase: Provided in storage buffer: 5 mM Tris-Acetate (pH 8.0), 15 mM KCl, 1.5 mM EDTA, protease inhibitors, and 50% (v/v) glycerol.
- 10X High RT Reaction Buffer: 100 mM Tris-HCl (pH 9.0), 500 mM KCl, and 1 mM DTT.
- 100 mM MgSO4 Solution.
- High RNase Inhibitor: This inhibitor is supplied at a concentration of 40 U/µl in storage buffer: 20mM HEPES-NaOH (pH 7.5), 50 mM NaCl, 8 mM DTT, 0.03% (v/v) ELUGENTTM Detergent and 50% (v/v) glycerol.
- Oligo (dT)15 Primer: Supplied in lyophilized form (30µg, 6.7nmol).
- Random Primer: Supplied in lyophilized form (30µg, 17nmol).
- dNTP Mix, 10 mM each: They are supplied in aqueous solutions.
- Nuclease Free Water.