SPEEDTOOLS Plasmid DNA Purification kitBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
It is based on a modified alkaline lysis procedure followed by binding of the plasmid DNA to a silica membrane column in a comfortable spin format.
Fresh cultured bacterial suspension frozen bacteria pellets.
The obtained plasmid DNA is ready to use for a wide variety of different downstream applications: PCR, reaction enzyme digestion, labeling, cloning, in vitro transcription, and capillary sequencing.
- Easy method: just binding, washing and eluting
- Very fast procedure (less than 10 min)
- Reproducible recovery rates of highly purified pDNA
- Column method, no time- consuming ethanol precipitation steps
- Ultra pure, ready to use pDNA
SpeedTools Plasmid DNA Purification kit is provided with Resuspension Buffer, Lysis Buffer, Neutralisation Buffer, Washing Buffer, Binding Columns, Collecting tubes and Elution Buffer.