CD4 Fab-Strep, mouseIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
CD4 Fab-Strep is a recombinantly expressed low affinity Fab fragment fused to a Twin-Strep-tag®. Fab-Streps were developed for Traceless Affinity Cell Selection (Fab-TACS®), which is based on our Strep-tag® technology. Due to their low affinity for the target, an increase in avidity is required to ensure sufficient binding to the cell surface. Combining Fab-Streps with a Strep-Tactin® backbone leads to the formation of complexes that stably bind to cells.
Depending on the Strep-Tactin® backbone, the following applications are possible:
- Fluorescent cell staining & sorting: Fab-Streps are combined with fluorophore-conjugated Strep-Tactin®.
- Affinity chromatographic cell isolation: Fab-Streps are loaded in Strep-Tactin® TACS Agarose columns.
By addition of biotin, the labeling reagents dissociate mildly and rapidly from the selected target cells in all applications, yielding minimally manipulated cells for unbiased further use.
- Endotoxin Level: ≤ 0.1 EU/µg by LAL test
- Form: Lyophilized
- Possible Application: Fluorescent cell staining & sorting, affinity chromatographic cell isolation
- Purity: ≥ 90%
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute in 1 ml buffer, e.g. 1x PBS containing 1 mM EDTA and 0.5% BSA, for a final concentration of 50 µg/ml.
- Specificity: Murine CD4