Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® cartridgeIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Please be informed that we have changed Cat. No. 2-5021-001 and 2-5022-001 to 2-5023-001 and 2-5024-001 due to a change in the cartridge body. There are no differences in the specifications or performance of these new cartridges so that they can be used as before.
Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® cartridges contain a 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin®XT and are applicable for purification of Strep-tag®II or Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins with HPLC/FPLC devices like Äkta® systems (Cytiva). Due to the broad pH compatibility, excellent pressure stability, outstanding target purity (>95%), and highest binding affinity, the resin is recommended for all protein classes, especially for low abundant or challenging proteins. The low concentrated agarose enables the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase, making it particularly suitable for purification of high-molecular-weight targets. In addition, Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® allows the application of denaturing agents such as urea.
- Bead Size: 50 - 150 µm spherical
- Dynamic Protein Binding Capacity: 5 mg/ml resin
- Form: Pre-packed cartridge
- Possible Application: Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins
- Specificity: Twin-Strep-Tag® and Strep-tag®II
- Support: 4% agarose, crosslinked
Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® Color based functionality check