Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® Starter KitIBA Lifescience Kontakt z doradcą
Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® Starter Kit contains all essential reagents required for purification and detection of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins. It provides a Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® column, Buffer W, Buffer BXT, and Buffer XT-R for purification as well as Strep-Tactin® HRP for subsequent western blot detection.
Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® columns contain a 4% agarose coupled with the streptavidin variant Strep-Tactin®XT. Due to the broad pH compatibility, excellent pressure stability, outstanding target purity (> 95%), and highest binding affinity, the resin is recommended for all protein classes, especially for low abundant or challenging proteins. The low concentrated agarose enables the simple attachment of larger proteins to the stationary phase, making it particularly suitable for purification of high-molecular-weight targets. In addition, Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® allows the application of denaturing agents such as urea.
To reduce the waiting period during the sample and buffer application, the use of the application aid WET FRED is recommended.
- Bead Size: 50 - 150 µm spherical
- Dynamic Protein Binding Capacity: 5 mg/ml resin
- Kit Content: 1 ml Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® column, 120 ml 1x Buffer W, 25 ml 1x Buffer BXT, 50 ml Buffer XT-R, 20 µl
- Strep-Tactin® HRP Possible Application:
- Protein purification of Strep-tag®II and Twin-Strep-tag® fusion proteins Specificity:
- Twin-Strep-Tag® and Strep-tag®I
Protein Purification Tutorial with Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow®
Strep-Tactin®XT 4Flow® Color based functionality check
Protein Purification with Large Sample Volumes using Wet Fred