SPEEDTOOLS RNA Virus Extraction kitBiotools Kontakt z doradcą
SpeedTools RNA-Virus Extraction kit, viral nucleic acids (e.g. HCV, HIV, CMV) can be purified from:
- Bronchoalveolar lavage fluid
- Other body fluids
NOT FOR BLOOD
The lysis buffer has been formulated to efficiently lyse any virus and to inhibit RNases present in samples. A carrier RNA included in the lysis buffer improves the recovery of low concentrations of viral RNA.
The obtained nucleic acids are suitable for applications such as automated fluorescent nucleic acid sequencing, RT-PCR, or any other kind of enzymatic manipulation.
An optional protocol allows the simultaneous purification of both viral RNA and DNA. For DNA purification it is necessary to include Proteinase K in the lysis buffer.
- Phenol free method and non ethanol precipitation
- Carrier RNA improves yield
- DNA ready-to-use in less than 30 min /4-6 preps
- Reliable and reproducible isolation of viral RNA free of impurities
- Binding step reversible and specific to nucleic acids
- Support protocol for parallel isolation of viral RNA and DNA
- Versatile elution protocols for downstream applications
- Spin column guarantees no cross-contamination
SpeedTools RNA-Virus Extraction kit is provided with Lysis Buffer, Carrier RNA (lyophilised), Binding Columns, Wash Buffers, and RNase free water (for elution of viral nucleic acids).